Come intern with us!
At TechSoup you'll find the raw energy of a start-up, an extraordinary vision, and a group of brilliant, talented, quirky people who believe fiercely that the benefits of technology should be available to everyone! We are a nonprofit organization that believes that technology is a powerful enabler for social change.
If you think changing the world sounds like a fulfilling way to spend your day, if you want to use your technical and organizational skills to help low-income and disadvantaged people, if you want to work in a fun, challenging, and creative environment, come work with us!
This project develops tactical skills in setting up strategic banner ad campaigns for a worldwide audience. The project will also teach the intern how to think about acquiring new customers and then have actual hands on training in developing the methodology and tactics to reach new customers.
- Hone your data driven research skills and find viable locations for banner ads on nonprofit websites
- Learn how to evaluate costs and develop ROI methodology
- Learn to use data for actionable tasks and prepare a spreadsheet with details and info on potential banner ad candidates
- Learn how to reach out to potential website owners and setup banner ad campaigns
- Develop rationale on how to research public database resources to setup lists of nonprofits for outreach purposes
- Learn how to develop and execute a snail mail campaigns
- Bring your creative juices to life and develop engaging and relevant content using PowerPoint, graphics, infographics, memes, Vines, etc.)
- Statistical Analysis and Data Mining
- Basic SEO/SEM understanding
- Ability to work in a team structure
- Ability to make decisions and solve problems
- Ability to communicate verbally with people inside and outside an organization
- Ability to plan, organize, and prioritize work
- Ability to obtain and process information
- Basic understanding of marketing tools and digital marketing
- Working ability with Microsoft products and design tools
This is a full time, paid summer internship.