Come work with us!
At TechSoup you'll find the raw energy of a start-up, an extraordinary vision, and a group of brilliant, talented, quirky people who believe fiercely that the benefits of technology should be available to everyone! We are a nonprofit organization that believes that technology is a powerful enabler for social change.
If you think changing the world sounds like a fulfilling way to spend your day, if you want to use your technical and organizational skills to help low-income and disadvantaged people, if you want to work in a fun, challenging, and creative environment, come work with us!
This role is expected to bring strategic leadership in best practices for web production and strategy. You will work closely with business stakeholders, designers, marketing, and other internal stakeholders to bring to life the TechSoup brand and value proposition across all website properties with a user-centric approach. Foster an environment of collaboration, transparency, innovation, and continuous improvement with any and all employees involved in the web production strategies and projects.
- Manage and collaborate with web production team in order to develop the vision, strategy, roadmap, and implementation across all web properties. Manage and lead a cross functional team (business, marketing, UX, development) to understand the current customer experience across TechSoup web properties, and develop recommendations for improvement across multiple platforms, programs and audiences.
- Manage implementation of website features and functions in order to align with business stakeholder needs, marketing, UX, senior management, designers, and other key stakeholders
- Manage optimization of web project management (and other projects), meeting all deadlines and improving efficiency while maintaining the highest standards of quality web development.Actively participate, in the new business process for web production. Provide guidance and direction as needed.
- Manage a team of web producers responsible for publishing and maintaining the TechSoup product catalog, article and blog publishing, marketing landing pages and campaigns, brochureware website or other web-related needs.
- Manage creation of a testing methodology in order to optimize websites and other digital experiences intelligently - using both qualitative and quantitative data to inform and prioritize decisions, measuring outcomes against baselines, etc.
- Identify, develop, Define and recommend website-related KPIs on which we measure success and its contribution/impact on the business’s goals and collaborate with digital analytics to develop and hone performance indicators for our sites
- Collaborate with business and internal stakeholders in Production and Marketing to drive awareness, acquisition, acceleration, expansion and renewal programs using TechSoup web properties/digital experiences with a particular emphasis focused on nonprofit funnel optimization
- Advise stakeholders on digital best practices spanning user experience, new capabilities, privacy laws and regulations, and digital strategy compliance
- Keep abreast of new and existing web development trends; evaluate new tools/technologies to help deliver on best practices
- Leverage existing tools and evaluate new technology
Education and Requirements:
- Demonstrated leadership capabilities – taking initiative, motivating and inspiring others and assuming accountability for actions
- Demonstrated exceptional project management experience, along with digital marketing skills and experience.
- Demonstrated success management experience with increasing responsibility over time.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in a changing environment.
- Demonstrated successful experience building and managing web production teams
- Domain expertise in UI/UX best practices or equivalent.
- Excellent problem solving skills including everything developed to improve sites experience and drive to action.
- Certified/or proficient on content management tools used to create automatically responsive webpages for mobile, tablet, and desktop.
- Demonstrated successful performance in implementing and managing SEO best practices and standards
BA/BS degree or equivalent working experience.
Learn About Us
Since 1987, we’ve assembled a worldwide network of individuals and organizations that share this conviction. This network — one that you likely belong to — includes foundations and corporations, governments and NGOs, social entrepreneurs and volunteers. Together, these unlikely allies have developed sustainable, community-driven technology solutions to meet today’s most urgent social challenges.
Take a look at how we have impacted the social sector and civil society. Read our 2014 Year In Review Report at http://yearinreview.techsoup.org/