Program Implementation Specialist
(For U.S. roles, TechSoup only hires from the following states: Alabama, Arizona, California, Colorado, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Massachusetts, Maryland, Michigan, Missouri, Mississippi, Montana, North Carolina, New Jersey, New Mexico,New York,Ohio,Oklahoma,Oregon,Pennsylvania,South Carolina, Tennessee,Texas,Utah,Virginia,Washington, Wisconsin)
Full-Time, Salary Non-Exempt position
We believe in using technology for the greater good.
We’re a fully remote, diverse team, working from all parts of the world. We invite you to join us in our mission to build a dynamic bridge that leverages technology to enable connections and innovative solutions for a more equitable planet.
TechSoup is a global nonprofit social enterprise that connects NGOs with mission-critical resources worldwide. For over 30 years, we’ve been building partnerships with individuals, corporations, nonprofits, and governments across the globe. Together, we are committed to helping organizations grow via our unifying technology platform, resources, and connections. Those organizations, in turn, build a brighter future for tens of millions of people. We serve both the smallest and largest nonprofits around the world through sustainable, low-cost, self-service offers delivered at scale. To date, we have enabled more than 1.4 million organizations in over 230 countries and territories receive technology tools, resources, and funding with a retail value of more than $19.1 billion. We are constantly evolving.
As technology and global needs change, so do we. We’re creating new, community-driven platforms and mobile apps and are enhancing our offerings so that nonprofits have the resources they need to build a brighter future for their communities.
We’re innovators, leaders, influencers, social entrepreneurs, and technologists drawn together by a shared vision: to make the world a better place through technology. Join our global team.
About the Team
Program Implementation is the backbone to TechSoup’s ability to drive new nonprofit offers and updates to existing offers on techsoup.org and all other global platforms. Program Implementation supports the many aspects of product creation, configuration, and maintenance. Working closely with the program management team, as well as partner services, client services, business insights, finance, and other stakeholders to ensure the successful implementation of new or updated programs or products.
About the Role
The Program Implementation Specialist is an entry-level role that supports product creation, configuration, catalog maintenance and various other responsibilities as assigned by Senior Program Manager. The Program Implementation Specialist takes direction from the Senior Program Manager or project manager to implement new programs and products on TechSoup.org and all other global platforms.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Support the global launch process.
- Configure programs and products on our partner NGO platforms
- Manage new and updated fulfillment email content and configuration
- Perform catalog-related QA and testing on our partner NGO platforms
- Help maintain catalog-related information repository for partner NGOs
- Create spreadsheets used to track global implementations
- Facilitate project launches
- Submit products and programs for QA
- Categorize products
- Coordinate with the Back Office for inventory management
- Provide new program details to Business Insights
- Update configuration documentation
- Work will all employee levels across the organization
- Work with external stakeholders as assigned
- Other duties as assigned
- At least 1- 2 years’ experience with e-commerce merchandizing, electronic product delivery (ESD) and technology or equivalent
- Ability to effectively communicate with internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to work collaboratively within the team and with other TechSoup teams
- Ability to juggle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of the nonprofit sector
- HTML and general web production
- Familiarity with SQL and Microsoft Commerce Server
- Knowledge of content management systems
- QA and Testing experience
- Superior attention to detail
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- Promote Trust: We listen to and learn from each other. We practice openness, collaboration, fairness, and sharing for the greater benefit of all.
- Show Courage: We step forward to create an open dialogue about complex issues and work together to forge ahead.
- Be Resourceful: We are problem solvers and constantly aim to find creative solutions to get the job done.
- Strive for an Equitable Planet: We are devoted to fostering respect, inclusion, and tolerance.
- Be Relevant: As global citizens in the changing landscape, we strive to better serve our communities, our colleagues and stakeholders, and the world at large.
- Inspire: We innovate and find new ways to create impact, to inspire, and to engage others.
TechSoup is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to ensuring that all employees and applicants receive equal consideration and treatment, regardless of race, color, creed, gender (including gender identity or gender expression), religion, marital or domestic partner status, age, national origin or ancestry, physical, mental or medical disability, sex, sexual orientation, citizenship, military service status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law or local ordinance.
The base salary range for this full-time remote position is $42,000-$58,000. TechSoup determines salary ranges based on role, level, and location. The range reflects the minimum and maximum targets for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Individual pay is determined by location and other factors, including job-related skills, experience, relevant education or training, business needs, and market demands.