Program Operations Lead
Location: Warsaw, Poland
We equip changemakers with transformative technology products, knowledge, and services so they can make social change. We connect unlikely collaborators, including NGOs, social activists, hackers, IT specialists, funders, local authorities, and business partners, thus generating innovative solutions to social challenges. TechSoup Europe (headquartered in Warsaw) leads the design and delivery of TechSoup programs in Europe. It also supports the TechSoup Global Network of non-governmental organizations (NGOs) that manage a variety of technology capacity-building programs serving communities in nearly every region of the world.
Be a part of a fast-paced, growing team that provides a solid work-life balance in helping our nonprofit customers. Our team of mission-focused tech professionals is passionate about moving the social sector forward with transformative applications of technology.
As a Program Operations Lead you will focus on supporting and coordinating operations of TSGN Partner Programs across territories. They will be responsible for ensuring and improving the performance, productivity, and efficiency of the program through the provision of effective methods.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage established processes and procedures, drive improvements as appropriate to resolve enquiries, issues, or problems.
- Control and maintain operational documentation to ensure that the program operates within defined guidelines and procedures.
- Respond to all queries and concerns raised by TechSoup’s Network of NGO beneficiaries.
- Manage the delivery of TechSoup’s core programs including but not limited to the NGO validation.
- process and the delivery of technical discounts, donations, services, and learning resources for defined territories.
- Provide advice to TechSoup’s network of NGO beneficiaries as it relates to the catalog of technology discounts and donations, support services and learning resources.
- Manage all relevant support lines such as email, phone and social media.
- Maintain all platforms relevant to TechSoup’s core programs.
- Coordinate with other customer support staff within TechSoup Europe and/or PNGOs to ensure timely and effective resolution of varying customer support inquiries/concerns.
- Review and improve operational processes regularly; and document the change and deploy resources based on individual skills, and business priorities and needs.
- Actively engage with current technology partners and broaden their involvement in capacity development opportunities throughout the region.
- Acts as an effective and helpful member of our organization, demonstrating personal leadership, initiative, and drive.
- Participate in the out of hours support plan as necessary.
- Direct and close collaboration with the team in Europe.
- Fluency in German and English
- BA or other advanced degree from an accredited college or university in a relevant field strongly preferred
- Proven experience with operations management, including optimizing customer service, adherence to SLA and KPI targets and driving improvements in CSAT
- At least 1 year of people management, leading teams
- Ability to develop effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Strong IT knowledge (management platforms, ticketing systems, process, and project management tools)
- Understanding of the non-profit organizations’ technology needs is an advantage
For your contribution and passion, we can offer...
- A supportive environment that provides a work-life balance.
- Benefits package: Premium medical plan, life insurance, pension program PPE, Multisport card.
- Team-building events.
- A range of opportunities to grow within the organization.
- An attractive international working environment where you can meet many new, inspiring people from across the world.
- Possibility to gain experience in social enterprise at a global scale.
- Broad training opportunities (online and offline).
TechSoup is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of color, race, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.
An amazing job at a social enterprise supporting non-governmental organizations all over the world is waiting for you. Join our team now!