Program Manager, Solutions & Services
(For U.S. roles, TechSoup only hires from the following states: Alabama, Arizona, California, Colorado, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Massachusetts, Maryland, Michigan, Missouri, Mississippi, Montana, North Carolina, New Jersey, New Mexico,New York,Ohio,Oklahoma,Oregon,Pennsylvania,South Carolina, Tennessee,Texas,Utah,Virginia,Washington, Wisconsin)
We believe in using technology for the greater good.
We’re a fully remote, diverse team, working from all parts of the world. We invite you to join us in our mission to build a dynamic bridge that leverages technology to enable connections and innovative solutions for a more equitable planet.
TechSoup is a global nonprofit social enterprise that connects NGOs with mission-critical resources worldwide. For over 30 years, we’ve been building partnerships with individuals, corporations, nonprofits, and governments across the globe. Together, we are committed to helping organizations grow via our unifying technology platform, resources, and connections. Those organizations, in turn, build a brighter future for tens of millions of people. We serve both the smallest and largest nonprofits around the world through sustainable, low-cost, self-service offers delivered at scale. To date, we have enabled more than 1.4 million organizations in over 230 countries and territories receive technology tools, resources, and funding with a retail value of more than $19.1 billion. We are constantly evolving.
As technology and global needs change, so do we. We’re creating new, community-driven platforms and mobile apps and are enhancing our offerings so that nonprofits have the resources they need to build a brighter future for their communities.
We’re innovators, leaders, influencers, social entrepreneurs, and technologists drawn together by a shared vision: to make the world a better place through technology. Join our global team.
TechSoup is looking for a Program Manager to join our Solutions and Services team and to be responsible for developing and managing technology services that will support and sustain nonprofits worldwide so that they can be more effective at driving positive change in the world.
TechSoup Services Program Managers play a critical role in the success of TechSoup’s services and solutions – leading designing, piloting, implementing, maintaining, and evaluating impactful, accessible, sustainable, and contextualized global services and solutions that foster digital resilience and transformation of social impact organizations. Program Managers are responsible for managing all aspects of TechSoup’s services development and management including new service design and development, service management, reporting and evaluation, and delivery partner relationship management. Program Managers closely coordinate with teams across TechSoup and its global regional centers to ensure excellence in delivery.
Duties and Responsibilities
New Service Design & Development
- Design and develop pilots for new services and solutions, setting targets for specific service performance, leading pilot implementation and reporting on pilot success
- Create comprehensive service toolkits to support the launch of new services, including value proposition, business plans, pricing model, and operational workflows
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to gather input on new programs to be used to iterate and improve the service
- Work with our global launch manager, global partner network, and service delivery partners to roll out new services, ensuring contextualization to the local market (must have time flexibility to interact with partners around the world outside of traditional 9-5 business hours)
- Manage and support grant deliverables that fund services delivery, solution development and usage
- Conduct executive level internal and external presentations and trainings to secure solution funding, demonstrate key functionality, and promote solution usage
- Set up intake process and evaluate new resource, service, and product recommendations within the platform
Service Management, Reporting & Evaluation
- Maintain and improve service kits and ensure consistent understanding and implementation across the global network, identifying bundling or co-promotion opportunities for services and related products, and conducting surveys to improve, expand, services and assess impact.
- Monitor and report on performance of assigned service portfolio to ensure success
- Regularly gather and assess customer and delivery partner feedback through established channels to improve service-specific templates and resources
- Support existing and new customers through customer service platform (ZenDesk)
- Work closely with product implementation teams to recommend new features and improvements for overall success of digital applications based on customer feedback
- Coordinate with the Marketing team and regional centers on promotion of solutions & services
- Work with regional centers around the world to control quality and consistency of the service
Delivery Partner Management
- Manage relationships with service delivery partners to ensure customer satisfaction and identify ways to improve the service delivery process
- Support Delivery partner engagement with TechSoup including managing special projects proposals and implementation
- Manage contracts with delivery partners to ensure structured and consistent partnership
- Review and approve delivery partner invoices for timely payment
- Regularly gather customer and partner feedback to improve service offers and/or delivery
- Bring proposals to create new services, consolidate services, or retire services from portfolio
- Identify, plan, and execute on special projects that support the efficient and successful team management and delivery of services
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Relationship management
- Program and/or Project management
- Resource development/creation
- Data management
- Financial forecasting
- Social impact experience
- Technology and/or product management experience
- Public speaking and/or executive presentation skills
- International experience (cross cultural skills, localization, global product development)
- Clear and diplomatic communication skills: ability to communicate (orally and in writing) ideas, objectives, processes and policies clearly so that they can be understood and acted upon easily, particularly for TechSoup and TechSoup Global Network (TSGN) staff for whom English is a 2nd language.
- Impact evaluation and/or financial forecasting of program results based on projected adoption or uptake
- Project planning and delivery: experience designing, setting up, and managing new programs or projects involving multiple parties or contributors, including cross-functional team project management and coordination.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent preferred.
- Promote Trust: We listen to and learn from each other. We practice openness, collaboration, fairness, and sharing for the greater benefit of all.
- Show Courage: We step forward to create an open dialogue about complex issues and work together to forge ahead.
- Be Resourceful: We are problem solvers and constantly aim to find creative solutions to get the job done.
- Strive for an Equitable Planet: We are devoted to fostering respect, inclusion, and tolerance.
- Be Relevant: As global citizens in the changing landscape, we strive to better serve our communities, our colleagues and stakeholders, and the world at large.
- Inspire: We innovate and find new ways to create impact, to inspire, and to engage others.
TechSoup is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to ensuring that all employees and applicants receive equal consideration and treatment, regardless of race, color, creed, gender (including gender identity or gender expression), religion, marital or domestic partner status, age, national origin or ancestry, physical, mental or medical disability, sex, sexual orientation, citizenship, military service status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law or local ordinance.
The base salary range for this full-time remote position is $61,000-$90,000 plus benefits. TechSoup determines salary ranges based on role, level, and location. The range reflects the minimum and maximum targets for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Individual pay is determined by location and other factors, including job-related skills, experience, relevant education or training, business needs, and market demands. TechSoup offers a comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, retirement, and other perks.