Regional Program Manager- LATAM
This position is for Medellin, Colombia
We believe in using technology for the greater good.
We’re a fully remote, diverse team, working from all parts of the world. We invite you to join us in our mission to build a dynamic bridge that leverages technology to enable connections and innovative solutions for a more equitable planet.
TechSoup is a global nonprofit social enterprise that connects NGOs with mission-critical resources worldwide. For over 30 years, we’ve been building partnerships with individuals, corporations, nonprofits, and governments across the globe. Together, we are committed to helping organizations grow via our unifying technology platform, resources, and connections. Those organizations, in turn, build a brighter future for tens of millions of people. We serve both the smallest and largest nonprofits around the world through sustainable, low-cost, self-service offers delivered at scale. To date, we have enabled more than 1.4 million organizations in over 230 countries and territories receive technology tools, resources, and funding with a retail value of more than $19.1 billion. We are constantly evolving.
As technology and global needs change, so do we. We’re creating new, community-driven platforms and mobile apps and are enhancing our offerings so that nonprofits have the resources they need to build a brighter future for their communities.
We’re innovators, leaders, influencers, social entrepreneurs, and technologists drawn together by a shared vision: to make the world a better place through technology. Join our global team.
About the role
As the Latam Regional Center Manager at TechSoup, you'll be the vital link between the Latam Global Network and TechSoup's headquarters, fostering efficient communication and collaboration. Your role involves supervising local and global projects aligned with TechSoup's objectives, while guiding a dedicated team towards Regional Center success.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Act as the liaison connecting the Latam Global Network with TechSoup's headquarters, ensuring effective communication and collaboration.
- Manage the execution of projects that are developed at both the local and global levels, following the Techsoup main goals.
- Guide the TSL’s members (A Technical Lead, an Operations Specialist and a Customer Success Analyst) to achieve the main Regional Center’s objectives. This involves conducting performance reviews, identifying areas for development, and facilitating training to enhance team effectiveness.
- Collaborate with the Marketing Global Team to implement growth strategies with the Latam partners focused on outreach and engagement of nonprofits who benefit from the digital offer including courses, services, cloud and on-premises software.
- Maximize the Latam Partner’s potential by providing guidance on marketing techniques, relevant insights, and active collaboration to implement unified strategy toward the program growth.
- Utilize various tools and resources to gather information and data for marketing initiatives. Be scrappy and resourceful in finding creative ways to access valuable marketing insights and intelligence.
- Identify key aspects to benefit partners and create new strategies with the TSL team to reinforce specific programs in the region like the Cloud Support Service, Techsoup Courses Program, Go to Market Funds, and others.
- Coordinate and lead the exchange of information and collaboration with other Regional Centers based in Africa, Asia, Europe and USA.
- Participate and contribute to strategic planning and cross-team efforts aiming to improve the engagement and outreach of the Techsoup program in the Latam region.
- Engage and coordinate with Latam partners to implement regional projects that will benefit the growth of Techsoup Programs.
- Oversee the planning, execution, and monitoring of projects related to the TSL's main objectives. This involves defining project milestones, allocating resources, tracking progress, and ensuring timely delivery of results.
- Oversee all TSL´s administrative and financial processes, this includes the revision of monthly financial statements, financial projections, staff contracts, coordinating Board Meetings, among others that allow TSL to comply with local laws and regulations (this will be done with support of MAKAIA, that provides BackOffice services)
Proficient in English and Spanish (capacity to read, write and speak fluently). Portuguese is a plus.
Education and Skills
- Minimum 3 years of experience in program management
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred
- Marketing experience required.
- Promote Trust: We listen to and learn from each other. We practice openness, collaboration, fairness, and sharing for the greater benefit of all.
- Show Courage: We step forward to create an open dialogue about complex issues and work together to forge ahead.
- Be Resourceful: We are problem solvers and constantly aim to find creative solutions to get the job done.
- Strive for an Equitable Planet: We are devoted to fostering respect, inclusion, and tolerance.
- Be Relevant: As global citizens in the changing landscape, we strive to better serve our communities, our colleagues and stakeholders, and the world at large.
- Inspire: We innovate and find new ways to create impact, to inspire, and to engage others.
Salary range- $4.500.000 COP - $5.500.000 COP
TechSoup is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to ensuring that all employees and applicants receive equal consideration and treatment, regardless of race, color, creed, gender (including gender identity or gender expression), religion, marital or domestic partner status, age, national origin or ancestry, physical, mental or medical disability, sex, sexual orientation, citizenship, military service status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law or local ordinance.